MPL / Switches & Sensors 800 Series
MPL 808 extends the range of MPL 600 style switches with snap action in an all-metal die-cast housing, designed for actuation between 10 psi and 250 psi.
- Medical Equipment
- Pneumatic Equipment
- Industrial Monitoring & Control
- Operating Pressure: 10 psi to 250 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F), depending on components. Consult factory.
- Body: aluminum-zinc alloy
- Diaphragm: polyurethane standard, other materials available
- Burst: 500 psi
- Form: SPDT
- Three 0.020” x 0.187” male tabs standard
- Three 0.032” x 0.250” available
- Special OEM terminals available
- Weight: 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Snap Switch: UL & CSA listed, wide selection
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 1.0 inch
Features & Benefits
- Customer Engineered Solutions
- High Pressure Capable
- Wide Temperature Operating Range
- Single Pole, Double Throw
- Snap Action
- NPT Fitting
- Historically Proven Reliability
MPL 500 Series
Miniature switch pressure, vacuum or differential as low as 0.05 in/H20. Momentary action - Excellent general purpose low pressure to electric interface.
MPL 600 Series
From 1.5 in/H2O to 45 PSI. SPDT snap Switch action with On-to-off hysteresis. Pressure and vacuum sensing with snap-action switching.
MPL 2000 Series
A rugged, low-cost OEM pushbutton switch, suitable for a variety of safety and general switching applications such as indicating door opening, detecting device limit...
MPL 9375 Series
Pressure or vacuum, as low as 0.15 in/H2O. Switches up to 5A resistive (2.5A inductive). Sensitive, reliable air proving for gas combustion or other safety applications.